Quick Login

Author Topic: reduce GCT slab  (Read 101 times)

Offline sharif

• Rating: +0/-0
reduce GCT slab
« on: May 11, 2018, 08:27:52 AM »
reduce GCT slab

I approach to your esteem newspaper and request to include my letter so I can drawn attention of higher authority toward how they can REDUCE GCT for 2018. This time I am giving  my  (3rd suggestion ) to all concern PSX, SECP & NCCPL regarding to reduce the slab of GCT for 2018 to give relief and benefit for small investor.

Current GCT of 2017

Particulars                                     Filer                               Non – Filer

Holding Period less than                  15%                                   18%
12 months

Holding Period more than                12.50%                               16%
12 months but less than
24 months

Holding Period more than                 7.50%                             11%
24 months

My suggestion regarding GCT of 2018

Particulars                                                   Filer                               Non – Filer

Holding Period less than                                12%                                   15%
12 months

Holding Period more than                              10%                                   13%
12 months but less than
24 months

Holding Period more than                               5%                                       8%
24 months

I hope and great expectation from PSX, SECP & NCCPL to work how to reduce the GCT which give benefit specially to small investor, if you think my suggestion is any worth and you are going to enforce any of my suggestion than please informed me for which I remain thankful to you.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

a  s